All Applications from all qualified individuals: Officers, Warrant Officers, Staff Non-Commissioned Officers (SNCO), and NCO’s will be considered. All Applicants Must Be Christian All
Denominations Highly Considered.
Below are required for consideration:
JROTC of Christian Schools Instructor
- Officer, Warrant Officer, SNCO, and NCO’s with at least 5 years active duty, or a minimum of 4 years with disability benefits from Dept of Va., Retired, and Or Medically Retired
- Original or Copy of DD214- listing Honorably Discharged and or Medical Discharged.
- Must have at least (1) deployment of 6 months or more
- High school graduate
- ASVAB Test
- Competitive military record
- Pass an intensive background check
- Physically qualified according to CJROTC standards
- Pass CJROTC Personal Appearance and Grooming Standards
****Our Program, it is taught by End of Active Military Service Personnel and or Retired Military Personnel. Each instructor is cleared & vetted thoroughly. Our Background Checks Are Ran
Through NCIC and Federal Checks. Every Instructor is hand-picked by their military certifications, military background, and military experience. No Exceptions.